While using Our Service or the Site, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: e-mail address, name, birth date/age, country, city, address.
Usage Data: date you joined or left the server, time spent on voice channels, and other diagnostic data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
- The English Discord Server, with Discord ID 363985050578190336
- Contact: #report channel
On what legal grounds do we process your personal data and why?
- We store and process the data available as public information in the Server, as well as the one provided by other users in order to maintain the security of the Server’s users and that of the services we provide.
- We also collect and process the data provided by the user through the forms in the Site for the intended purposes of each form.
- You as the data subject have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Which personal data do we collect and further process?
- A variety of data is processed when you use the services provided by the English Server:
- Username, nickname, tag, user ID
- Infractions record
- Recordings if applicable
- screenshots if applicable
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We always delete personal data if there is no longer a requirement for its continued storage.
- In the event of statutory retention obligations, deletion is only considered after the expiry of the applicable retention obligation. You can consult the “How can I cancel my infractions?” section of this document to learn more.
- All other processed data will be deleted
How do we protect and safeguard your personal data?
All personal data in electronic format is stored in a secure dedicated server in the European Union provided by
- Virtual Systems
- [email protected]
In order to protect your personal data, we have put in place a number of technical and organisational measures. Technical measures include appropriate actions to address online security, risk of data loss, alteration of data or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the risk presented by the processing and the nature of the personal data being processed. Organisational measures include restricting access to the personal data solely to authorised persons with a legitimate need to know for the purposes of this processing operation.
Who has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
Personal data that is processed is categorically not disclosed to third parties insofar as it is not specifically intended for disclosure.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- You have the right to information about the personal data relating to you. You can contact us at any time for this information. If the information request is not in writing, please appreciate that we may request proof of identity as evidence that you are the person you claim to be.
- You have a right to correction or deletion or restriction of processing, insofar as you are legally entitled to do so.
- You have a right to object to processing within the terms of the statutory requirements.
- A right to data portability also exists within the terms of the statutory data privacy requirements.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Third Party Links
Changes to our privacy policies
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
Sometimes the information is linked to external sites over which the English Server has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
Other Data Sources
We do not disclose any personal information about our donors, or former donors, to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
The personal information collected through the third party sites through which the donations are made, will be used only for the intended purposes of the donation, such as identifying the user to assign them specific perks associated with the donation.
We will not use your personal information to contact you in any way, unless insurmountable circumstances.
Special Server Events
We might collect additional data only for the purposes of conducting the event.
You will be able to exercise all the corresponding rights regarding your personal data.
Site Usage Information
Information (e.g., log files, cookies, Internet tags, web beacons, etc.) we collect from you through your use of the Site will be used to monitor the operation, technical functions and quality of the Site and compile general statistics regarding use of the Site. We may also use such information for research or improvements of the Site and the services we offer.
We keep a detailed record of infractions to help maintain the server as an inclusive and safe space for everyone learning the English language or simply interacting with other users on our server. The infractions include the mutes and the warnings a person might have received through Helper Bot.
Remember that your actions have consequences.